Dear passengers, the Republic of Croatia welcomes you.
In order to make your stay in the Republic of Croatia as safe as possible, we hereby deliver some information about the measures implemented for the purpose of health care protection of all visitors and citizens of the Republic of Croatia.
Please note that this announcement is not a confirmation nor permission to enter the Republic of Croatia, but only a recommendation for foreign nationals to collect additional data that can be sent in advance via this application in order to reduce the waiting time to cross the state border.
The fulfilment of the conditions for entry into the Republic of Croatia is directly decided by the police officer at the border crossing point when conducting border checks!
All relevant information related to crossing the state border of the Republic of Croatia is available at the following link: https://www.koronavirus.hr/
Please note that the entire content of the ENTER CROATIA website is given for information only and refers to current circumstances that may change in the future depending on the epidemiological situation.
All applicable decisions of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia are published and available on the website of the Civil Protection Directorate, at the following link: https://civilna-zastita.gov.hr/odluke-stozera-civilne-zastite-rh-za-sprecavanje-sirenja-zaraze-koronavirusom/2304.
Appearance of symptoms while staying in the Republic of Croatia. If persons cross the state border and develop the symptoms upon entering the Republic of Croatia, they remain in their accommodation and call the host, i.e. the organizer of their arrival, who informs the competent primary care physician (e.g. a doctor in a tourist clinic). Out of the working hours of the competent primary care physician, the host of the foreign (official) person who has more pronounced symptoms calls the emergency medical service.
Entry into the Republic of Croatia for persons who present signs of the disease. If a person presents signs of the disease when entering the Republic of Croatia, the border police will inform the border sanitary inspector and / or sanitary inspector who will define further treatment with the possibility of referral to a competent health institution for testing and treatment.
When going out of the accommodation, it is recommended to use a mask or cover for the nose and mouth, to maintain physical distance from other people (minimum 1.5 meters) and to regularly practice hand hygiene.
Recommendations and guidelines from the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
- Wash your hands as often as possible with warm water and soap and / or use a hand sanitizer that should be rubbed well into your palms. Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose and eyes.
- It is recommended to perform payment by card or using online services.
- It is recommended to use your own means of transport or rent-a-car, and if other forms of transport are used, take care of measures to prevent the spread of the disease (physical distance, regular hygiene, protective masks and gloves, etc.).
- It is recommended to avoid larger gatherings with people with whom you do not share accommodation.
- In case symptoms of acute respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath / breathing difficulties, loss of smell and taste) appear, it is necessary to stay at home / in accommodation and contact the host / competent primary care physician (e.g. a doctor in a tourist clinic).
- In case of sudden onset of severe, life-threatening symptoms, the person should call the emergency medical service on 112.
In case of need and the appearance of symptoms, it is recommended that you contact your host who will contact a doctor for you.
You can dial 112 and 113 for additional information and clarifications.
Emergency medical service numbers are 194 in Zagreb and 112 outside Zagreb.